Corrections Bureau - Custody Information Request

To request custody information on a person that is or has been confined in Thurston County Corrections (Jail), click on the link below for records information:

For all other records requests, click here

View a list of exemptions or records prohibiting disclosure

View RCWs pertaining to disclosure of records